|Location||Orygen Youth Health – Footscray|
About your new role
- Provide junior staff, graduates and students with appropriate leadership, supervision, training and instruction
- Work with the Orygen @ Home Leadership team in ongoing service development, data recording, evaluation, co design and other ongoing service improvement.
- Advanced assessment, clinical reasoning, problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Provide high quality standards of patient care.
- Perform nursing interventions and procedures in accordance with Melbourne Health policy and procedures
|Contact Person||David McMaster|
|Alternate Contact Person||Brian Jackson|
|Alternate Contact Number||0438836552|