- Coordinate the delivery of Critical Care Retrieval’s (CCR) nursing services in accordance with best practice principles and within a collaborative multidisciplinary framework.
- Provide expert advice and recommendations to the Director and relevant committees/forums in relation to CCR’s nursing practices, policies and procedures.
- Provide expert advice on issues, policies and practices to members of the health care teams, and develop and deliver educational activities for staff and patients in relation to CCR’s nursing services.
- Provide regular reports to the Director and other committees/forums and attend meetings as and when required.
Note: – Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
Details of Appointment:
Permanent full time, day worker (with on-call) position working 76 hours per fortnight, commencing as soon as possible.
*notwithstanding hours to be negotiated with the successful applicant
- Applicants should note that, for a period of twelve months from the date of publication, this selection process may be used to fill subsequent or similar full time and part time vacancies.
- Ambulance Tasmania is committed to promoting a positive workplace culture
- Shift work is a requirement of this position
$111,784 to $118,064 per annum + 11% superannuation
- Salary range is in accordance with Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Agreement 2019
In addition, the following allowances calculated on the salaried incremental point may be available:
- Post Graduate Allowance of up to 7.5% based on qualification type
- Professional Development Allowance of up to $750 per annum
Successful applicants will be required to meet the essential criteria:
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
Applicants should note the following criteria are desirable:
- Relevant post graduate qualifications in critical care disciplines such as ICU or ED
- Training and experience in retrieval coordination
- Qualification in retrieval coordination and/or equivalent
- Experience with quality assurance principles and practices
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas:
- Crimes of violence
- sex related offences
- serious drug offences
- crimes involving dishonesty
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
To APPLY or find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please click on the following link:
Applications close: Sunday 23rd June 2023 @ 11:55pm