Teacher – Nursing (Various)
Calling all Nurses,
Still love your trade or profession, but looking for a career change?
Have you thought about combining your technical skills and knowledge to become a TasTAFE Teacher?
TasTAFE is currently on the search to find enthusiastic and passionate individuals who have in-depth knowledge and skills in their chosen trade/profession.
It’s the perfect career change – you’ll be supporting your industry and using what you know to teach others!
What’s in it for you?
- High levels of job satisfaction knowing you are supporting your industry
- Excellent employment conditions and terms
- Ongoing support and professional development opportunities
- Generous recreation leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Salary negotiated according to the existing Award, recognising your level of industry experience
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, then we want to hear from you!
Who should apply?
In addition to qualifications and industry experience, applicants are required to possess the following:
- Vaccinated against COVID-19, or granted an exemption by the Head of Agency. Please refer to the essential requirements section within the Statement of Duties for further information or call the contact person with any questions.
- Current Registration to Work with Vulnerable People
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Specialist VET Registration granted by the Teachers Registration Board (Tasmania)
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) (nursing teachers only)
Contact: Jonette Scott jonette.scott@TasTAFE.tas.edu.au P: 03 6777 2497
Closes: 3 November 2022