Senior Mental Health Nurse – Box Hill Mobile Support Team
|Position Title||Senior Mental Health Nurse – Box Hill Mobile Support Team|
|Employment Type||Permanent Full Time|
About the role:
The primary role is to provide high quality assessment, intensive case management services and assertive outreach support to people experiencing a mental illness utilising a recovery-oriented model of care.
Main responsibilities but not limited to:
- Mental Health Nurse/ Clinical Case Manager undertaking case management and support the recovery for people with a lived experience of mental ill health within the BHMSTS.
- Provide clinical leadership in the form of role modelling, mentoring, and working with consumers who have a more complex lived experience of mental ill health; providing support and strategies to other clinicians around how to support these consumers
- Provide interventions in relation to complex clinical issues that includes a Dual Diagnosis, to improve consumer level of functioning and quality of life. Simultaneously work collaboratively with consumers, families, carers and key stake holders in the development, implementation and review of Individual Recovery Plans/Treatment Plans and provision of quality services.
We are seeking a dynamic clinician with mental health experience, who is highly motivated to support our consumers to achieve in their life.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience in supporting adults with the lived experience of mental ill health.
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team and autonomously.
- Commitment to supervised practice, ongoing professional development and further developing skills in clinical mental health.
- You must hold a valid driver’s license.
|Contact Person||Katherine Guy|
|Contact Number||(04) 3522 3071|
|Alternate Contact Person||Oded Weingarten|
|Alternate Contact Number||(04) 3865 3363|