Residential Aged Care Facility Manager
Are you a Residential Aged Care Facility Manager looking for a countryside or outback adventure? Get paid to discover rural and remote Australia by joining our team of dedicated aged care locums. Our program offers the unique opportunity to explore our beautiful country and lend a helping hand to alleviate aged care workforce shortages.
- leading a multi-disciplinary team to ensure residents are receiving an exceptional standard of clinical care
- addressing any incidents and hazards in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures
- maintaining and enhancing the dignity, integrity, rights and confidentiality of residents and their families
Required experience and qualifications:
- minimum of 2 years of Aged Care Management experience
- knowledge of aged care standards, ACFI, Quality and accreditation
- Registered Nurse – AHPRA registration is desired but not essential
As a Rural LAP locum, you’ll receive an hourly wage plus superannuation, an incentive of $150 per working day and a $100 travel allowance. We also arrange and pay for your travel and accommodation.
Join our team of locums dedicated to relieving the pressure of workforce shortages across rural and remote Australia.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQI+ people, veteran backgrounds, and people living with disabilities (both seen and unseen). Rural LAP upholds the rights of the children and are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our principles are underpinned by the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC).
Register your interest