Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 3
Clinician – Registered Psychiatric Nurse (Aged Persons Mental Health Program (APMHP))
- Full Time Fixed Term position – 12 month role
- Based at Royal Pack Campus, Parkville
- Join the APMHP BASICS Community Team and play a pivotal role in providing treatment for older people with mental illness
Life With Us:
Behaviour and Specialist Intervention Consultation Service (BASICS) provides treatment and support to those who are living with dementia and/or experiencing serious mental illness and associated aging issues, and who are living in an aged care home.
As the BASICS Clinician you will undertake and contribute to the assessment, treatment and discharge planning of the older persons within the service.
Your new role:
- Deliver evidence based treatment and interventions that support consumers with complex mental health related needs and their families/carers.
- Work collaboratively with consumers, carers, aged care facilities and other organisations.
- Demonstrate the capacity for initiative and work appropriately with limited direction
- Contribute to and support a recovery approach to care.
|Contact Person||Jan Hocking|
|Contact Number||(03) 8387 2842|
|Alternate Contact Person||Melinda Radonich|
|Alternate Contact Number||(03) 8387 2842|