Registered Psychiatric Nurse – Grade 2
- Full time Fixed Term opportunities are available in a range of Mental Health settings
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse: Grade 2 Year 3 – Year 8
- Salary range $72,945 to $92,601 per annum depending on experience (in accordance with the relevant EA)
- Join an award winning Mental Health team
Your new team:
Full time Fixed Term positions are now available for Mental Health Nurses, in both Acute Inpatient Units and with our Community Teams.
The RMH/NorthWestern Mental Health is Melbourne’s leading public provider of mental health services achieved through the professionalism and commitment from our mental health nurses who deliver quality front-line, evidence-based services across our Adult, Youth and Aged Care Programs.
Our evidence based nursing approach is enhanced by our Academic Mental Health Nursing Research Unitin conjunction with the Australian Catholic University.
Registered Psychiatric Nurses (Grade 2) will be required to provide quality standards of care including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
So why not take your career to the next level by joining the award winning RMH/NorthWestern Mental Health team?
Your success in this role will be in your ability to:
- Contribute your expertise in clinical meetings, ensuring clinical standards of care are met
- Provide mental health assessments and treatment to consumers and their carers
- Provide overall coordination of care and deliver care as required on a shift-to–shift basis
- Provide clinical supervision of placement students and junior staff within their discipline specific team
- Manage clinical risk and actively work toward implementing risk reduction strategies
- Promote a friendly, respectful and supportive environment within the organisation
|Contact Person||Brian Jackson – Director of Nursing|
|Contact Number||(03) 9342 8228|