Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 2
Your New Role:
- The RPN2 role will utilise clinical knowledge to enhance quality of person centred care within the unit.
- Encourage a supportive environment in which critical thinking; reflection and evidence-based practice are components of a process of continuous quality improvement, both for individual professionals and systemically throughout the service.
- Promote principles of timely access to the acute service by proactively engaging with key clinicians of Midwest Programs and other stakeholders; in particular with the SAAPU multidisciplinary team, the SAAPU Transition Coordinator, and EMH staff.
- Engage with consumers to provide individualised therapeutic interventions and information, to support consumer’s awareness of options about care and recovery.
- Provide assessment and planning to meet the needs of consumers and their family/carers.
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to share knowledge of individuals’ needs and challenges, to create support and a team approach to care and planning.
- Promote and contribute to the activity and participation program by co-facilitating activities with consumers which support their recovery.
|Contact Person||Rebecca Long|
|Contact Number||8345 1260|
|Alternate Contact Person||Carol Erichsen|
|Alternate Contact Number||8345 1260|