Registered Nurse | Specialist Clinics
Reference No. JR130388
About the role
To coordinate the efficient running of designated Specialist Clinics at St. Vincent’s in collaboration with the Nurse Clinical Coordinator and Head of Unit. We aim to ensure the patient’s experience in clinics is a positive one and that the patient leaves the clinic appointment with a clear plan of their care.
- Coordinate the flow of patients through the Specialist clinics
- Attend to the clinical needs of the patient, including nursing assessment, dressings, post op wound care
- Proven ability to supervise and support staff and work flow
- The ability to develop a good working relationship with clerical, medical and allied health staff in clinics
Classifications for this position will range from YP3 – YP9 ($69,253.60 – $92,601.60 per annum pro rata).
- Bachelor of Nursing, which meets the registration requirements of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
- Current Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia through AHPRA.
- It is recommended to have a keen interest and/or experience in wound care
- Knowledge of the Specialist clinics Access Policy
Contact Details: NUM Daniela Geminelli | email@example.com
Closing date: 20/05/2023