Registered Nurse Registered Midwife or Enrolled Nurse
Northern Sydney Local Health District is seeking suitably qualified Nurses and Midwives to join our team. At NSLHD we value your strengths, appreciate your contribution and support you to learn and grow.
Employment Type: Permanent and Temporary Full Time and Part Time
Position Classification: Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife, Enrolled Nurse
Hours Per Week: up to 38
Registered Nurse/Midwife: $33.97 – $47.69 per hour
Enrolled Nurse: $30.62 – $33.27 per hour
- Opportunity for extra tax savings through Salary Packaging
- Novated Leasing and Fitness Passport
Where you’ll be working
Role opportunities are available at Hornsby Ku-ring-gai, Mona Vale and Ryde Hospitals.
If you are seeking role opportunities at Royal North Shore Hospital, please apply via REQ347539 Registered Nurse Medical and Surgical wards or contact Larissa Monney on Larissa.Monney@health.nsw.gov.au or 9463 1583.
Northern Sydney’s vision is to be “leaders in healthcare, partners in community wellbeing”. Our purpose is “embracing discovery and learning, building partnerships and engaging our community to deliver excellent health and wellbeing.”
What you’ll be doing
The NSLHD Nursing and Midwifery Workforce will be compassionate, competent, confident, contemporary, capable and committed to leading person-centred health care.
Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in collaboration with individual/s and the greater health care team to achieve quality patient care outcome.
People of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander background encouraged to apply.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
Qualifications – External
- How do you consistently demonstrate behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them?
- Are you an Enrolled or Registered Nurse or Midwife – Division 1 with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Please Provide AHPRA registration number.
- Summarise your recent Current clinical knowledge and experience including your ability to problem solve within the clinical environment
All NSW Health workers are required to have two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, as defined by NSW Health. Employees working in a clinical area or are required to attend clinical areas are considered category A. Category A positions are required to provide evidence of having received three doses of COVID-19 vaccine in accordance with the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (TGA) and meet the requirements of the Occupational Assessment Screening and Vaccination Against Specified Infectious Diseases Policy Directive.
Acceptable proof of vaccination is the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement or AIR COVID-19 Digital Certificate.
Applications Close: 12 March 2023
Completed applications will be reviewed throughout advertising campaign