Registered Nurse – Procedure Centre (Anaesthetics)
|Job ad reference||QLD/STR423706|
About the Role
- Apply clinical nursing expertise, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation, to deliver a high standard of consumer/person centred care.
- Respond appropriately to sudden alterations in the health status of the consumer/person using comprehensive nursing assessment and intervention skills.
- Provide teaching to both consumers/persons and their families to facilitate learning and enable them to move towards independence.
- Support an evidence-based learning environment and participate in learning activities/opportunities for self and others.
- Participate in performance and development planning activities.
Closes: 16 June 2022