Registered Nurse – Neurosurgery / Surgical Nurse
- Registered Nurse – Neurosurgery / Surgical Nurse
- Join the Royal Melbourne Hospital – based in Parkville
- Part Time and Full Time positions available
- Excellent career progression opportunities, salary packaging options, onsite car parking
4 South is a 40 bed unit comprising of 13 HDU beds, 3 step down beds, 20 ward beds and 4 Epilepsy monitoring beds. The unit provides care for elective and emergency Neurosurgery, neuro-trauma, ophthalmology and also elective epilepsy patients who require video EEG monitoring
- We are seeking applications from motivate and enthusiastic nurses wanting to expand their nursing skills and knowledge
- Utilise monitoring devices within both our HDU and Epilepsy monitoring areas
- Become a valued member of a world class team of nurses
- Learn highly desirable skills with a great introduction to caring for high acuity and complex surgical patients.
- A minimum of two years current acute clinical experience
- Excellent communication skills & clinical knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to practice collaboratively as part of the multidisciplinary health care team
- Developed assessment, clinical reasoning, problem solving and prioritisation.
- Gaining exposure and experience to work autonomously in our Neurosurgical High Dependency & Epilepsy Units
|Contact Person||Sheree Milloy|