Registered Nurse Immunisers (COVID-19)
Aspen Medical is a global provider of innovative healthcare solutions across a diverse range of clients in government, non-government organisations (NGOs) and the private sector. We are a world leader in the delivery of healthcare solutions in any setting, particularly those that are remote, challenging or under-resourced. We are the only commercial organisation in the world certified by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an Emergency Medical Team for infectious disease outbreaks, and through our focus on Social Purpose, we believe passionately in using business as a force for good in everything we do.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurse Immunisers to assist in the delivery of COVID-19 Vaccines as part of the Government’s COVID-19 Vaccine and Treatment Strategy.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- working closely with the Project Management Team in ensuring:
- the safe administration of vaccinations
- a high-level of confidentiality
- the maintenance of data entries through the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) and other record-keeping platforms
- working within the clinical standards and immunisation policies to deliver the safest and most effective administration of vaccinations
- communicating with patients and providing them with the necessary information, support and reassurance they require
- practicing health and safety procedures including maintaining the cleanliness of clinical areas and disposal of clinical waste
- ensuring effective logistic and stock management of vaccines
- participating as required, in internal meetings and activities on clinical matters.
To find out more about this position, please click the learn more button below.