Registered Nurse (Grade 3) – Community Health
- Work with an innovative multi-disciplinary team in a forward thinking program
- Make a difference in this supportive and rewarding role
- Permanent Full Time – 80 hours per fortnight
About the facility
Corio Primary Care is located at the Corio Community Health Centre in the heart of Corio. The centre is shared with numerous teams including community nursing, dental and mental health. Many programs internal and external to Barwon Health visit and collaborate with our team to provide holistic and life changing experiences for our clients.
About the role
Contribute to and be part of the community based, multidisciplinary area health team to support consumers and carers to achieve an optimum level of health independence through:
- Provision of client focused holistic nursing care to those assigned to him/her, in order to achieve desired clinical outcomes.
- Comprehensive, coordinated and integrated multidisciplinary services,
- Contribute to the development and delivery of high quality, cost effective community-based Community Health Nursing services.
- Contribute to meeting the program and area health team key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Work in partnership with the Local Access Team
- Liaise with health professionals to confirm referral details as required