Registered Nurse (Grade 2) – Critical Care
- Challenge yourself in a mixed adult and paediatric ICU
- Grow and develop your talents and capabilities within a supportive unit
- Multiple Permanent Full/Part Time opportunities available
About the facility
The Barwon Health ICU is a 24-bed ICU, providing tertiary critical care services to the Barwon South Western region. The ICU cares for medical, surgical, and cardiothoracic adults, as well as collaborative programs to care for adult ECMO and critically ill children. The ICU unit supplies a central vascular access and critical care echocardiography service to Barwon Health. The ICU is actively involved in clinical research, critical care education for Deakin School of Medicine, and education and training of junior doctors and nurses.
About the role
Do you have ICU experience, excellent communication skills and a desire to plan and deliver high quality patient centred care? Do you possess sound clinical knowledge and experience in acute nursing? If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, then apply today!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Providing quality patient care using evidence based approach and in line with Barwon Health Policy and Procedure.
- Delivery of consumer centred care that meets best practice standards
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication within a multi-disciplinary team to ensure patients receive quality ongoing care