Registered Nurse (Grade 2) – Acute Care, Sub Acute and Aged Care
Join the Nursing Team at Barwon Health as Registered Nurse (Grade 2)
- Opportunities in Acute Care, University Hospital Geelong, Rehabilitation, McKellar Centre North Geelong and Alan David Lodge
- Multiple permanent and casual opportunities available
- Work in a supported inclusive environment that promotes career progression.
- Ongoing training and professional development
About the facility
Barwon health is the major regional health provider for the Barwon South West region. It is Victoria’s largest regional health service with one of the busiest hospitals in the state, University Hospital. We serve over 500,000 people through the efforts of over 7,000 staff and more than 1000 volunteers. We provide care at all stages or life and circumstance through a wide range of services from emergency and acute to mental health, primary care, community services, aged care, and subacute/rehabilitation. Care is provided to the community through over 24 key locations throughout the region.
About the role
Barwon Health are seeking Nurses with Acute, Rehabilitation or aged care nursing skills to register their interest in joining our teams.
We have various employment opportunities available within the Acute wards at University Hospital Geelong, McKellar Centre North Geelong and Alan David Lodge inclusive of Permanent Part-time, Permanent Pool & Casual.
As the Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the provision of patient, client and resident focused holistic nursing care to those assigned to you, in order to achieve desired clinical outcomes.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Delivering consumer centred care that meets best practice standards and in line with Barwon Health requirements
- Providing quality patient care using an evidence based approach
- Participation in regular audit processes to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory bodies is maintained