Registered Nurse – Anaesthetic & Recovery
Broaden Your Horizons
Line up your life and career with us at Barwon Health in Victoria, Australia
- Join Barwon Health during this exciting expansion and make a difference to our community
- Gain invaluable experience in an ongoing part-time role within Surgical Services (multiple roles available)
- Enjoy a role where you can work autonomously whilst being part of a supportive team
Building B is a newly refurbished expansion to Barwon Health’s Operating Services. It comprises of 4 operating theatres, Stage one & two recovery, preadmission and discharge facilities with a focus on Barwon Health’s elective surgery restoration plan. Barwon Health’s Operating Services includes 3 points of care; Main theatres, Gretta Volum Centre and now Building B. Between the 3 points of care there are 16 theatres and one endoscopy suite, we perform approximately 22,000 procedures per year from specialities such as; Cardiothoracic, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Oral Faciomaxillary, Plastics, Orthopaedic, Ophthalmology, Urology, Vascular and Robotic Surgery.
About the role
The Registered Anaesthetic and or Recovery Nurse is responsible for the provision of patient/client/resident focused holistic nursing care to those assigned to him/her, in order to achieve desired clinical outcomes.
About the culture
Our mission is to ensure the right equipment and resource is available to the right patient at the right time in the right place. We are dedicated to improving access and patient flow to provide a sustainable service that ensures high quality and safe care.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development
- Access to employee wellness facility
- Salary packaging
- Social club
- Relocation and sponsorship support options
- Doorstep to the Great Ocean Road, Bellarine Peninsula and the Surf Coast