Registered Nurse Aged Care
Rural Locum Assistance Program (Rural LAP) is a subsidiary of Aspen Medical focused on placing healthcare professionals into regional and remote areas of Australia to support the local workforce. We are looking for Aged Care Registered Nurses to join our team.
Working closely with an experienced team, this role requires someone who is person-centered in their approach with exceptional attention to detail and stakeholder management skills to deliver quality care to their patients.
- admitting and assessing new residents, including the development of interim healthcare plans
- undertaking resident assessments and reviews of care plans
- administering medications
- compiling appropriate nursing care notes during shifts
- maintaining and enhancing the dignity, integrity, rights and confidentiality of residents and their families.
Required experience and qualifications:
- qualifications as a Registered Nurse
- unconditional registration with AHPRA
- current Basic Life Support and CPR training
Rural LAP can offer exceptional career development opportunities, exposure to an exciting and cutting edge program and the opportunity to work with people who are truly passionate about making a difference. We offer an attractive daily allowance and incentive, and cover all travel and accommodation costs to our locums.
We value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from diverse cultural backgrounds. We are a veteran-owned business and we encourage ADF veterans with appropriate skills and experience to apply.