Registered Nurse – Gastroenterology and Orthopaedics
Join a fast paced specialised medical/surgical ward!
About the team:
5 North is a fast paced medical/surgical ward & one of only three state home TPN service providers.
5 North is a 20 bed inpatient ward specialising in Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Orthopaedic Medicine. Our patient cohort varies from conditions such as; Peptic ulcer disease, acute and chronic pancreatitis and gastrointestinal cancers, from an orthopaedic medicine perspective, patients predominantly present with fractured neck of femurs with or without associated secondary fracture.
5 North is a culturally & gender diverse team with staff from all around the globe. We are a very close knit team and often refer to ourselves as ‘The 5 North Family’.
We enjoy a collaborative working environment, well supported by highly skilled Clinical Nurse Consultants, Clinical Nurse Educator, Medical staff, Pharmacists and Allied Health.
What will your typical day look like?
- Provide high quality standards of patient care. This includes the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation for care in collaboration with multidisciplinary team
- Great team that works well together in a fast paced environment
- You will gain experience in specialist medical skills
- Perform nursing interventions and procedures in accordance with Royal Melbourne Hospital policy and procedures
- Be part of a team that prides itself on a collaborative and inclusive environment, committed to high quality evidence based patient care.
|Contact Person||Reid Sheree|