Registered & Enrolled Nurses | General Medicine & Covid-19
About the Role
We are seeking Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join our General Medicine & COVID-19 teams. These nursing positions will be responsible for and take great pride in providing the highest quality nursing care for acute patients in our General Medicine & COVID-19 units. You will demonstrate strong clinical knowledge, excellent leadership and deliver ‘best practice’ clinical skills. You will treat a diverse range of acutely unwell patients in a challenging and rewarding environment in a team who will support and empower in your nursing role.
Classifications for the Registered Nurse positions will range from YP3 – YP11 ($ 69’253 – $92’601 base salary per annum). Classifications for the Enrolled Nurse positions will range from IB68 – IB72 ($64,911 – $69,071 per annum).
- Patient focused
- Highly motivated, engaging and compassionate person
- Previous acute hospital experience and a proven ability to collaborate well in a team
- Utilise best practice guidelines to deliver person centred care
- Effective communication skills and a passion for continued professional development
- Diploma or Degree in general nursing which meets the registration requirements of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Current practising certificate with AHPRA
- Current National criminal history check, or willing to obtain
About 8 East & 8 West
Our General Medicine & COVID-19 teams are based across the 8th floor combining up to 40 inpatient beds. The teams uphold strong values of providing high quality care to our patients, have an excellent team culture and a foundation of collaboration with interdisciplinary care provision. It is a friendly, supportive environment to work in that actively encourages ongoing professional development with opportunities to progress to Post Graduate studies.
Contact Details: SVHM Recruitment, email@example.com
Closing Date: 27 May 2022 11:59pm