Personal Care Assistant
Rural Locum Assistance Program (Rural LAP) is a subsidiary of Aspen Medical focused on placing healthcare professionals into regional and remote areas of Australia to support the local workforce. We are looking for Personal Care Assistants to join our team.
If you are passionate, keen to learn, person-centered in your approach and have exceptional customer service and time management skills, we want to hear from you.
- providing individualised and personalised care
- providing emotional support and companionship, and assisting with personal hygiene tasks
- maintaining and enhancing the dignity, integrity, rights and confidentiality of residents and their families
- working closely with an experienced team
- Certificate III (or higher) in any one of Individual Support, Aged Care, Home and Community Care and Disability OR studying a nursing degree and have completed an aged care placement
- previous experience working as a Personal Care Assistant
- driver’s license
- current First Aid Certificate
Rural LAP can offer exceptional career development opportunities, exposure to an exciting and cutting edge program and the opportunity to work with people who are truly passionate about making a difference. We offer an attractive daily allowance and incentive, and cover all travel and accommodation costs to our locums.
We value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from diverse cultural backgrounds. We are a veteran-owned business and we encourage ADF veterans with appropriate skills and experience to apply.