Nursing opportunities – CASUAL
Your new team
As one of the largest health services in Victoria, and a team of more than 10,000 strong, we provide a comprehensive range of specialist medical, surgical, and mental health services; as well as rehabilitation, aged care, outpatient and community programs. We are a designated state-wide provider for services including trauma, and we lead centres of excellence for tertiary services in several key specialties including neurosciences, nephrology, oncology, cardiology and virtual health.
Your new role
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work across a range of general and specialty areas at The Royal Melbourne Hospital. With extensive opportunities to gain further education and mentoring, you will feel supported to meet clinical standards and expectations.
- Clinical Governance; providing patients and the community safe, timely, effective, person-centred health care (STEP).
- Maintaining a high standard of care; demonstrating knowledge and clinical skills relevant to your level of expertise.
- Delivering patient centred care; providing high quality patient care by performing assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation for care in collaboration with the patient, carer and the multidisciplinary team.
- Maintaining health and safety standards; managing risk and actively working towards implementing risk reduction strategies.
- Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse who is committed to providing high quality person-centred patient care
- A professional ‘can do’ and flexible approach to changing work environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills which allow you to positively communicate in a team environment
- Promote a friendly, respectful and supportive environment within the organisation
- Ability to practice collaboratively as part of the multidisciplinary health care team and demonstrate a high level of reliability and professional conduct
|Contact Person||Angela Black|
|Alternate Contact Person||Elise Zubrycki|
|Alternate Contact Number||93424934|