Nurse Unit Manager – Specialist Clinics
About the Role
The Nurse Unit Manager (NUM), will manage, maintain and promote the professional standards of Nursing Practice within the Specialist Clinics. The NUM will be primarily responsible for ensuring that the Unit achieves its targets and other hospital and key Unit performance indicators. The NUM will manage the operational resources of the Unit having regard to the organisational objectives, policies and procedures.
- Provide clinical and professional leadership to the Specialist Clinics team
- Responsible for the Specialist Clinics workforce planning, development and performance.
- Work closely with the Clerical Team Leader, Telehealth Team and Specialist Clinics Operations manager to meet organisational key performance indicators and Department of Health access policy targets.
- Responsible for the floor nursing team team recruitment and oversee the performance management and general support.
- Responsible for the Case Coordination team recruitment, performance management and general support.
Classifications for this position will be a NM11 ($61.94 base hourly rate)
About Specialist Clinics
Specialist clinics provide over 90,000 non admitted patient appointments per year across 20 different medical and surgical specialties, and receive 26,000 new referrals per annum. Specialist clinics provide a gateway to the hospital for patients requiring elective surgery and ongoing chronic disease management. Our major referral base is via General Practitioners from all areas of Victoria.
Contact Details: Operations Manager, Fiona Healy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 14 January 2022 11:59pm