Nurse Co-Director (Acute Services)
Job Reference: 700549
North Metropolitan Health Service and Sir Charles Gairdner and Osborne Park Hospital Care Group – Acute Services are seeking a highly capable and values-driven Nursing health professional to join our dynamic team.
In this role you will
- Provide nursing leadership within the Division and monitor standards of nursing care.
- Take primary responsibility for matching nursing and administrative staffing levels and experience to requirements.
- Be responsible for performance review and facilitating education programs for nursing staff.
Want to know more about these roles?
We encourage you to contact Dr Jodi Graham, Executive Director, Corporate Services on 08 6457 1375 or email Jodi.Graham@health.wa.gov.au
Ready to join our team?
Your application should include:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria in no more than 3-4 pages (as outlined in the attached JDF).
- A covering letter outlining your suitability for this position.
- A comprehensive CV that clearly shows your experience relevant to this role.
The names and contact details of two (2) professional referees. It is preferable for one of your referees to be your current supervisor or manager.
Closes: 24 March 2023