Midwifery – Expression of Interest, Biloela
Midwives come care for our regional and rural communities, it’s a great experience. We are looking for midwives who are confident in their abilities across the scope of midwifery practice and as a result will likely have at least two years’ experience.
Midwifery Group Practice (MGP) Careers – Biloela, Central Queensland
The MGP model of maternity care delivery is a best practice standard, which is supported by the following professional organisations:
- Australian College of Midwives
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (RANZCOG)
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council (ANMC)
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA)
- Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA)
CQ Health’s intent is to deliver high-quality care that is safe, of value and aims to provide an ideal experience for consumers, their carers and family – Person-centred care is the foundation for achieving this.
In MGP each woman is allocated a primary midwife who will provide the majority of their care during their pregnancy, labour and birth.
Joining CQ Health you’ll receive:
- top Queensland Health remuneration packages matched to your experience.
- remote area nursing incentive packages for eligible roles
- generous leave loading and shift work penalty rates.
- up to 12.75 per cent employer superannuation contribution.
- supportive workplaces to build your career
- a place where you work life balance is important
To recruit talented midwives with a desire to deliver best practice care for our rural communities, CQ Health presents you with great lifestyle choices (learn more below).
Contact Person: Director of Nursing or Nurse Unit Manager Biloela – (07) 4992 7000