Mid Year Emergency Postgraduate Nursing Program
- Fixed Term and Permanent positions available
- Fitzroy location
- Undertake the Graduate Certificate in Critical Care Nursing (Emergency) with the University of Melbourne
About the Role
Are you looking to further your career in Emergency Nursing? Are you keen to continue developing your critical care skills in a supportive, collaborative team environment? Opportunities exist for a 2022 Mid Year Postgraduate intake, with consideration also given for a 2023 Postgraduate intake.
- You will be supported by the education team to care for complex, critically ill patients in the resuscitation bays.
- You will use your clinical decision making skills to triage patients as they arrive in the department.
- You will receive diverse exposure to a range of patient presentations & clinical conditions.
- 2022 midyear Postgraduate Emergency students will undertake the
- Graduate Certificate of Critical Care (Emergency) with University of Melbourne (UoM) commencing 13th June 2022.
- To participate in this program, applicants must be successful in gaining employment with SVHM Emergency Department to complete the clinical requirements.
Classifications for this position will range from classification range YP3 – YP11 ($69,253.60 – $92,601.60 per annum).
Contact Details: Susan Cowling Sue.COWLING@svha.org.au
Closing Date: 1 April 2022 11:59pm