Mental Health & AOD Clinical Nurse Educator
Clinical Nurse Educator (Emergency Department) – Mental Health / Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Support individuals experiencing mental health crisis in a dynamic environment
- Contribute to the planning and development of a new Mental Health/ AOD Hub
We are promoting a unique role supporting the team who to care for consumers seeking mental health and Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) services. This role works closely with RMH ED, Emergency Mental Health team and consumer lived experienced members.
This is a unique and exciting role for a senior nurse looking to further their career. You will be involved the planning and development of the 12-bed Mental Health/AOD Hub, as well as:
- Provide ongoing professional development to all nursing staff within the Emergency Department with the emphasis on educational programs specific to mental health, alcohol and other drugs.
- Contribute to safe and timely access to MH and AOD services, work effectively with RMH ED to assist with the clinical management of consumers presenting to the ED.
- Assist in the development of evidence based models of care for Emergency Mental Health and AOD presentations
|Contact Person||Ben Smith|