Maternity Services – Registered Midwife
Come and join our friendly, multi-disciplinary collaborative team to see your midwifery passion reignited, supported and encouraged!
Western Health is seeking passionate Midwives to join our dynamic Maternity Services team. Known for its strong midwifery culture and supportive environment, you will have the opportunity to flex your midwifery skills whilst working across the spectrum of maternity care.
Having recently expanded our service, we are now able to offer employment working in low-risk, all-risk or Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander (Galinjera) teams with the option of providing homebirth services.
- Current certification through AHPRA as a “Registered Midwife”
- Passionate about woman-centred care, advocacy and education
- Possess excellent clinical skills, with sound ‘evidence based’ judgement
- Demonstrated ability to practice collaboratively as part of a broader multidisciplinary team.
- Experience and desire in undertaking professional development activities to maintain and enhance nursing / midwifery expertise.
|Contact Person||Erica Cramond|
|Contact Number||03 9055 3092|