Infection Prevention and Control Clinical Nurse Consultant
• An exciting time to join an expanding service with a new hospital opening in 2025
• Frankston, Mornington Peninsula & surrounding locations
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care. To realise this vision we need people who strive for a sense of achievement, take an interest in their individual growth, enjoy innovation and looking for ways to improve and have a passion for communicating and connecting with others.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
The position assists with the development, implementation and evaluation of the infection control and prevention program. A key aspect is working to inform and educate staff about best practice in order to prevent infection outbreaks and to minimise risk of infection transmission.
What You Need
We anticipate you will have:
• Minimum 3 years post graduate registered nurse experience
• Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
• Recent Infection Control Experience in and acute / subacute care setting
• Nurse Immuniser qualifications ( desirable)