Graduate Nurse Careers
Graduate Nurses Careers
Kick Start your Nursing Career with Altaira
What does it involve?
You will be employed into a permanent position as an Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse with Altaira working across our many residential aged care clients. There is also the opportunity to take up shifts in the community if desired. Hours are full time and family friendly – Monday to Friday.
What training will I be offered?
Our graduates complete training in the following:
- Aged Care Standards
- Aged Care accreditation process
- Dementia and Behaviours Management
- Elder abuse and Reportable Incidents
- Falls Management and Prevention
- Management of Psychotropic medications
- Consent, Capacity and Guardianship
- Management of the Anti-Coagulated Client
What support will I receive?
You will be buddied with an experienced aged care Registered Nurse. You will have 24 hour access to our Clinical Operations Manager for mentoring and support
- Access to training and support
- Mentoring by the best in the business
- Fast track your career
- 86% of our graduates go onto a career in aged care and are highly sought after for management positions