Endorsed Enrolled Nurse – Wallace lodge
Join the Nursing Team at Barwon Health as an Enrolled Nurse – Medication Endorsed at Wallace Lodge
- Multiple Temporary and Permanent Part Time and Full Time Opportunities
- Be part of our supportive, innovative and flexible team environment
- Make a differene working in the largest organisation in the Geelong region and build your career
About the facilities
Barwon Health has multiple casual, temporary and permanent career opportunities available within an high dependency unit at Wallace Lodge.
Wallace Lodge, located at the McKellar Centre, is a 108 bed, high level, aged care residential facility. We offer focused professional development with dedicated nursing educators on site, set within new state-of-the-art facilities.
Barwon Health’s McKellar Centre is a recently upgraded facility located only minutes from the centre of Geelong. It is situated on a vibrant community asset with parkland surrounds and incorporates state of the art equipment.
About the role
Do you have a passion for aged care nursing and are dedicated to resident focused care? Barwon Health are seeking enrolled nurses to work in our aged care facilities, If you are a Medication Endorsed Enrolled Nurse apply today.
As the Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for the provision of patient, client and resident focused holistic nursing care to those assigned to you, in order to achieve desired clinical outcomes, under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Delivering consumer centred care that meets best practice standards and in line with Barwon Health
- Providing quality patient care using an evidence based approach
- Demonstrating respect for individual’s values, customs and spiritual beliefs to ensure patient care is effective and culturally appropriate