Endorsed Enrolled Nurse – Acute, Subacute and Aged Care
- Make a positive change & build your life in the thriving Barwon region
- Gain career exposure within Victoria’s largest regional healthcare provider
- Multiple Opportunities for experienced and early career nurses at University Hospital Geelong and aged care
About the facilities
Barwon Health is the major regional health provider for the Barwon South West Region. It is Victoria’s largest regional health service with one of the busiest hospitals in the state. We serve over 500,000 people through the effort of over 8,000 staff and more than 1000 volunteers. We provide care at all stages of life and circumstances through a wide range of services from emergency and acute mental health, primary care, community services, aged care and subacute / rehabilitation. Care is provided to the community through over 28 key locations throughout the region.
Barwon Health is currently seeking applications for casual and permanent positions in the University Hospital Geelong and also for its aged care facilities, Wallace Lodge, Blakiston Lodge and Alan David Lodge in Grovedale. Opportunities include transition to practice programs as well as permanent and casual hours. Early career Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and experienced Endorsed Enrolled Nurses are encouraged to apply.
About the role
We are seeking nurses with a passion for acute or aged care. As the Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for the provision of patient, client and resident focused holistic nursing care to those assigned to you, in order to achieve desired clinical outcomes, under the direction of a Registered Nurse. Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Delivering consumer centred care that meets best practice standards and in line with Barwon Health
- Providing quality patient care using an evidence based approach
- Demonstrating respect for individual’s values, customs and spiritual beliefs to ensure patient care is effective and culturally appropriate