Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Joining our Nurse Resource Team (NRT) as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse will give you the opportunity to explore the hospital across the various streams including acute and subacute care to assist in finding your passion
- You lead with kindness when providing person centred care to our patients and are inspired to seek out learning opportunities.
- You are passionate about advancing health for everyone, every day by working together with multidisciplinary teams and striving for best patient outcomes.
- You will be motivated to make RMH a great place to work and a great place to receive care.
- You are ready for a new variety of clinical experiences to enhance your professional growth.
Your new role:
- Perform nursing interventions and procedures within scope in accordance with Royal Melbourne Hospital policy and procedures.
- Participate and cooperate in consultative process to improve the health and safety and reduce risk to the safety and well-being of staff.
- Collaborate with the multi-disciplinary health care team to achieve the desired patient outcomes.
- Participate in delegated care relating to patients activities of daily living, ensuring that the personal needs, dignity, and comfort of patients are maintained
- Provide constant observation to patients at risk of harm to self/others
- You are an AHPRA registered Enrolled Nurse with recent acute clinical experience in a hospital setting.
- You enjoy working collaboratively, with supportive and dedicated multidisciplinary teams.
- Compassionate, caring and the mindset to make a difference
- Individuals who strive to provide high quality patient care
- Have the ability to work across a variety of clinical settings including medical, surgical and high dependency units.
- Can commit to a rotating roster Monday – Sunday, including morning, afternoon and night shifts
|Contact Person||Angela Black|
|Contact Number||0438 895 080|