Clinical Nurse/Midwife Educator
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
This rewarding opportunity will see you join the St Vincent’s Private Hospital Toowoomba (SVPHT) as a Clinical Nurse/Midwife Educator in our Maternity Department.
You will bring your passion to the role where you will work with a great team to support quality patient care
This role will be part time and will be pivotal in providing quality acute care and services
As an outstanding Clinical Nurse/Midwife Educator, you will be responsible for delivering quality health care.
Your skills will include:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Registered Midwife in a Maternity Ward environment
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife
- Advanced clinical knowledge that would apply to Maternity procedures and the ability to apply the relevant hospital policies in all aspects of client care
- Be skilled at balancing the demands of multiple patients
- Willingness to be a positive team member with an attitude to support others and problem solve efficiently
Contact Details: Nurse Unit Manager, Melanie Osborne, 46904130, Melanie.Osborne@svha.org.au
Closing Date: 17 May 2022 11:59pm