Clinical Nurse – Join our team !
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to the position of Clinical Nurse. As part of a multidisciplinary team, this position is responsible for providing clinical and professional expertise to ensure comprehensive evidence-based nursing care is delivered to patients.
We are seeking to employ experienced staff with specialist skills in the following areas:
- Emergency Department – (Vacancy Reference: VCID691050; Position No.: 00013115)
- Ward 4A – Adolescents & Eating Disorders – (Vacancy Reference: VCID691081; Position No.: 00013071)
- Ward 1A – Oncology and Haematology – (Vacancy Reference: VCID691099; Position No.: 00013060)
- Hospital in the Home and Complex Care – (Vacancy Reference: VCID691111; Position No.: 00012454)
- Paediatric Intensive Care and High Dependency – (Vacancy Reference: VCID691115; Position No.: 00012611)
To apply for this fantastic opportunity and take your career to the next level, head to jobs.wa.gov.au and search for the position you wish to apply using the Vacancy Reference or Position number above. Reimbursement of relocation expenses can be negotiated during the offer of employment period!
For Further Job-Related Information:
We encourage you to contact Ronald Laurie on 08 6456 5219. For further information about the benefits of working for CAHS and our services please visit jobs.wa.gov