Clinical Nurse Educator
Your new role:
- Lead training and development on the unit and provide high quality education to the emerging and existing nursing workforce.
- Set the clinical nursing standards in delivering high quality care
- Support the team to deliver contemporary best practice for consumers, their families and their carers, helping them to achieve optimal mental health outcomes
- Advanced clinical mental health experience and experience in developing and delivering targeted education, preferably in an acute setting.
- Passionate about meeting the mental health and wellbeing recovery needs of women and their families and carers
- High level of verbal and written communications skills
- Skills in providing clinical supervision and mentorship
- Experience in continuous improvement projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
|Contact Person||Kathleen Kelly|
|Alternate Contact Person||Gemma MacLellan|
|Alternate Contact Number||0423536266|