Clinical Nurse Coordinator | Correctional Health
- Permanent, Full Time position with ADO
- Western suburbs based
- Ongoing training and develop opportunities
Why work for St Vincent’s Correctional Health Service?
- Make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable patients
- Use your skills and experience to support a multidisciplinary team
- Career development opportunities in a growing service
- Unique and rewarding work environment
About the Role
As a Clinical Nurse Specialist you will be a role model and mentor to staff and encourage professional development. You will demonstrate a high level of skill in clinical decision making and act as a resource person, along with providing clinical direction to nursing staff. You will be committed to continuous quality improvement and best practice.
As a Clinical Nurse Consultant you will provide clinical leadership, practical support, mentoring and development of the nursing workforce, undertake comprehensive health screening, assessment, treatment, management and discharge planning of patients. You will provide high quality care that is safe, effective, timely, clinically appropriate and in accordance to professional nursing standards and best practice, ensuring the nursing team do the same.
Classifications for this position will be ZJ4 ($113,646.00 pro rata per annum)
Contact Details: Operations Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27/05/23