Clinical Nurse Consultant
|Location||The Royal Melbourne Hospital – City Campus, Parkville|
- Work with small team of skilled nurses!
- Provide clinical assessment and planning of referred residents in aged care with support of a triage team member back at base.
- Work collaboratively with the Geriatricians group, the Emergency Department, Residential Aged Care facilities, Residents and their families to ensure care is timely and person centred.
- Comprehensive acute experience post registration
- Experience in geriatrics
- Current, unrestricted Victorian Driver’s License
- Highly developed assessment, clinical reasoning, problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
|Contact Person||Melissa Todd|