Clinical Nurse Consultant – Early Career Pathways
- Be part of a generational change in shaping the foundational careers of youth mental health nurses
- Full-time fixed term (3-years) role | RPN5
- Based in Parkville and working across other Orygen sites
Your new role:
To support Orygen’s transformation, this newly created Clinical Nurse Consultant (CNC) position will support early career nurses and form part of the emerging Orygen Mental Health Nursing Learning and Development team.
Initially, this role will be employed by Royal Melbourne Hospital and seconded into Orygen National.
- Lead the development of a robust and expanding nursing early career pathways
- Support the transition of student nurses from Orygen Specialist Program
- Work closely with the Orygen and OSP nursing and clinical leadership to enhance learning opportunities for staff in entry to practice programs and across the nursing workforce.
|Contact Person||Emma Burke|
|Contact Number||0437 435 060|
|Alternate Contact Person||Mary Gilbert|
|Alternate Contact Number||0498 285 971|