Clinical Nurse Consultant – Blood Management
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Clinical Nurse Consultant in Blood Management to join our team, to deliver Transfusion and Blood safety programs across our campuses. The working pattern for this role is flexible, across Monday to Friday.
The Blood Management CNC supports staff training and education requirements in all facets of blood management and transfusion practice, to ensure safe and optimal patient care is maintained and serves as a key contact between the laboratory and clinical areas to facilitate effective communication, escalation of issues/concerns and the dissemination of information relating to blood management and safety.
To be Successful in this Role you will have;
- Blood safety/Transfusion Nurse experience and can demonstrate broad knowledge, strong education skills and clinical expertise in all facets of Blood Management.
- excellent clinical skills and interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to Western Health Care’s Values, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Safety
- Registration as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Post graduate qualification in Transfusion, Haematology or relevant field
- A high level of critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to practice collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
|Contact Person||Jo Mapes|
|Contact Number||(03) 8345 1916|