Clinical Nurse Consultant | Aged Mental Health
About the Role
You will contribute knowledge, skills and expertise to facilitate and promote high standards of clinical care with the Aged Mental Health Service. This includes professional leadership in clinical work and service development, supporting and enhancing the clinical skills and professional development of staff and assist in building consumer and carer partnerships in clinical practice.
- Lead and demonstrate practice development
- Implement DHHS strategies
- Facilitate supervision, education and training for nurses within the Aged Mental Health program.
- Work closely with staff, Education Team and St. Vincent’s Mental Health Services to facilitate Safewards and reduce restrictive interventions
- Strategically lead in building the nursing workforce
The classification for this position will be Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 5 NP51 ($114,400 per annum).
Contact Details: Mr Chris Harrison, 92318443, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 1 March 2222 11:59pm