Clinical Nurse Consultant (525859)
Salary: $99,736 to $106,036 per annum
As part of a multidisciplinary team delivering high quality alcohol and other drug services in accordance with the Agency policy, legal requirements and relevant professional competencies, the Clinical Nurse Consultant – Clinical Lead will provide high level support to the Team Leader within the Alcohol and Drug Service in North West in the provision of:
- Leadership and direction in the strategic development and management of a comprehensive multidisciplinary community alcohol and other drug service.
- Effective management of specified human and physical resources as directed by the Team Leader.
- Leadership, direction and change management to facilitate the implementation of Alcohol and Drug Service models of care, reform and review directions and relevant service policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Optimal clinical processes and individual client outcomes.
- Enhanced consumer and carer participation at all levels of the service.
For further information contact
CNC (Team Leader) Alcohol and Drug Service North/North West
Phone: (03) 6464 3131