Clinical Midwife (Core) – Thursday Island
|Job ad reference||QLD/TC417042|
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrate advanced clinical problem-solving skills and the ability to plan and evaluate maternity care, for all women and their family, in collaboration with other team members.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with multidisciplinary team members, patients and other stakeholders, including participation in relevant networks.
- Consistently and enthusiastically delivers high levels of patient care to exceed patients’ expectations.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
– Comprising salary between $96,909.00 – $103,768.00 p.a
– Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
– Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
– Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
– Professional development
Requirements for the role:
- Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and/or registration/endorsement with the appropriate registration authority or association. Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager, prior to commencement of clinical duties. Current registration with the Australian Health Practice Registration Authority (APHRA) as a registered midwife and current practising certificate is mandatory.
- Post graduate qualification in Midwifery or working towards is highly desirable.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21 and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70).
|Contact person||Rukhsana Aziz|
|Contact details||(07) 4069 0220|
Closes: 30 June 2022