Clinical Education & Training Manager – Nursing & Midwifery
- Become part of our passionate, committed and highly competent workforce
- Join one of Victoria’s leading and busiest teaching health services
- Permanent Full Time – 80 hours per fortnight
About the facility
Barwon Health is recognised as one of Victoria’s leading providers of clinical education and training, and is a training site of choice for learners at all stages of career development including professional entry placements, transition to practice, postgraduate training and continuing professional education.
The Clinical Education and Training unit comprises an interprofessional team of clinical educators and support staff across allied health, nursing, midwifery, and medical disciplines, working together to develop clinicians who model excellent practice, challenge poor practice and inspire others. We aim to be recognised for excellence in learner engagement and teaching collaboration.
Barwon Health’s Education and Training unit facilitates learning for students, trainees and our broader workforce, and gives support to clinical supervisors, clinical teachers and educators across all areas, promoting a culture of clinical excellence and collaborative practice through quality interprofessional education.
About the role
An opportunity exists for a Clinical Education & Training Manager – Nursing to provide innovation, leadership and management in the ongoing development of nursing education and training at Barwon Health. As the successful candidate you will;
- Ensure the effective and efficient delivery of clinical education and training for nursing staff
- Lead the strategic development of nursing education
- Advance Barwon Health as a centre of excellence in nursing education
- Contribute to the development and implementation of interprofessional education and relevant strategy and business plans.