Associate Nurse Unit Manager – Rehabilitation
- Utilise your skills in a unit committed to innovation and providing best care
- Challenge yourself and grow professionally as a committed rehabilitation nurse
- Permanent Part Time – 40 hrs per f/night ( Flexibility + convenient location)
About the Facility
Barwon Health’s McKellar Centre is located only minutes from the centre of Geelong. The centre is a 100 bed inpatient facility offering rehabilitation in Palliative care, Geriatric evaluation and management, Stroke, Trauma, orthopaedic and amputee service. The McKellar Centre offers a range of professional aged care services. It is situated on a vibrant community asset with parkland surrounds and incorporates state of the art equipment.
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen to join the team in a leadership role in the Inpatient Rehabilitation team on the South Wing in the McKellar Centre. We strive to deliver a high standard of holistic care to our patients in the and Otrhopaedic, Trauma, Amputee and General Rehabilitation Streams.
As the successful candidate you will be:
- Joining a team that has strong multidisciplinary connections that believes in teamwork and communication
- Able to contribute and make a difference to our patient’s journey
- Able to lead and mentor staff, while developing your leadership skills
- Supported in your position with helpful colleagues, and solid education opportunities
Experience in Orthopaedic, Trauma, Amputee and General Rehabilitation is desirable. This position is predominantly night shift, but will include opportunities to work Mornings and afternoon shifts.