Associate Nurse Unit Manager – Palliative Care
About the Role
As ANUM, you will be a clinical leader within the nursing team and work as a delegate of the Nurse Unit Manager (NUM). You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of evidence based nursing care to our palliative patient cohort and providing oversight of the daily operations of the department.
- Leading and supporting the nursing team to ensure an excellent standard of patient care is delivered in accordance with the values of St Vincent’s Health
- Supporting the NUM with the daily operations of the ward including patient flow, staffing, rostering and resource management.
- Participate in quality activities as per portfolio.
- Actively be involved in risk management and safety
- Being a positive role model/mentor and contributing to a supportive team culture.
If you are a dynamic and passionate palliative care nurse who is seeking a leadership role, we would love to hear from you.
Classifications for this position will range from Associate Nurse Unit Manager Year 1-2, YW11-YW12 ($103,724- $107,213 per annum pro rate).
Contact Details: Angela Baird | 03 9056 1050 | email@example.com
Closing Date: 27 May 2022 11:59pm