Associate Nurse Unit Manager, Maitland
Job no: 810402
Work type: Full time
Location: Yorke and Mid North
- Yorke and Northern Local Health Network, Maitland
- Salary: $94,583 – $101,120 p.a – Temporary Full Time (up to 26 January 2024) – RN/M2A
As an Associate Nurse Unit Manager, you will provide nursing and/or midwifery services in a variety of health service settings which has been consolidated by experience and/or further study with staff at this level developing from competent to proficient practitioner.
You accept accountability for you own practice standards, activities delegated to others and the guidance and development of less experienced staff.
You will provide support to the Nursing/Midwifery Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent in the leadership of nurses/midwives in the ward/unit/service.
Employees in this role will undertake a portfolio within which they will:
- Promote continuity and consistency of care in collaboration with other AN/MUM and the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent.
- Assist the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent in the implementation of practice changes; and
- Assist the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent in undertaking ward/unit/service management responsibilities, eg. Performance management processes, recruitment, staffing, leave management, rostering, work allocation and attendance management, financial and supplies planning and monitoring.
Closes: 31 October 2022