Associate Nurse Unit Manager- Anaesthetics & Recovery
- Enhance your clinical skills within a thriving and expanding unit
- Rewarding career & high quality of life based in beautiful Barwon region
- Permanent Full Time – 76 hours per fortnight
About the facility
Operating Services comprises of 10 operating theatres in the main complex and 2 theatres and an endoscopy room in the day procedure centre. We perform approximately 22,000 procedures per year across both areas. The day procedure centre focusses on a variety of specialities including Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT and Ophthalmology.
About the role
As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager of Anaesthetics & Recovery unit you will ensure the effective provision of patient care in the assistance of nursing staff in the areas of patient welfare, comfort, hygiene and transport in order to achieve and maintain quality patient outcomes.
Duties of your role include but are not limited to;
• Managing day to day operations of shift
• Ensures all work is completed accurately on time and in accordance with Barwon
Health policies and procedures
• Resolution of any issues within work team
• Provides education, training and clinical support to staff about areas of interest or need.
• Assisting Nurse Unit Manager with performance appraisals to ensure they are
up-to-date and managed appropriately.