Assistant In Nursing – Regional LHN Enrolled Nurse Cadetship Program (2021 Feb intake)
- Regional Local Health Networks, various locations
- Temporary Part-Time Appointment working two days/week for up to 18 months (more than one position available)
- Indicative Total Remuneration: $58,193 – $65,100 (Pro-rata) (nursing zone allowance may be applicable) – AIN
- Job Ref: 737302
Regional Local Health Networks (regional LHNs) are now looking to recruit motivated and enthusiastic Assistants in Nursing to kick-start their careers in the nursing profession.
The Regional Assistant in Nursing-Enrolled Nursing Cadetship (EN Cadetship) is a full time program that involves
- Up to 18 months paid employment for two days per week as an Assistant in Nursing
- 18 months of study in Diploma of Nursing HLT54115 (approximately 25 hours study per week as a full time student)
- Combined employment and study providing a solid foundation for a nursing career
To be considered for this intake, applicants must have applied through SATAC to commence studying the Diploma of Nursing in February 2021, or currently studying and completed no more than two semesters, at a TAFE SA regional campus. Only those who are offered and accepted a place with a TAFE SA regional campus will be eligible for a position under this program.
People from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged to apply. The EN Cadetship program is a special measure of targeted recruitment for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
Enrolled as a student in the Diploma of Nursing with a TAFE SA regional campus, you will take part in activities that enhance your understanding of the role of a nurse and the in-and-out workings of a country hospital. Guided and supported by experienced Enrolled and Registered Nurses, you will receive close supervision as you grow and build your nursing skills and capabilities.
Closes: 23 November 2020