Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) – Perioperative Services (522672)
|Salary:||$131,039 per annum|
- The Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) – Perioperative Services provides effective leadership and management to Perioperative Services, and provides the Nursing Director – Surgical & Perioperative Services with high quality and authoritative advice and support
- Ensure optimal standards of clinical practice, patient care and the patient experience, through clinical support, strong operational leadership, sound analytical planning and negotiation skills.
- Work collaboratively with a broad range of stakeholders across the clinical stream in ongoing development and maintenance of a culture conducive to multi-disciplinary teamwork. Build trust through consistent actions, values and communication.
- Undertake work as delegated to ensure professional practice and ongoing professional development of nursing. Actively participate in activities to promote strategic direction and the profession.
- To achieve nursing excellence and ensure a sustainable nursing service for our community, works as a member of the hospital wide senior nursing leadership team, to ensure effective professional governance, partnerships, quality teaching and practice development
- To collaboratively progress and maximise strategic nursing initiatives including the development of a sustainable workforce.
For further information contact
Nursing Director – Surgical and Perioperative Services
Phone: 0407 938 817